Fees must be paid by the 15th of every month. The outstanding fees together with a fine of Rs.50 per week will be charged. If the fee is not paid the pupil will not be admitted to the class and the name is liable to be struck off the rolls. If the child is re-admitted it will be only on payment of all arrears of fees, fines or readmission fees.
Failure to pay by the date fixed will not be excused unless it is proved that payment was absolutely impossible. Parents should treat this as sufficient warning, as the school authorities will take no responsibility for those who are thus sent home or not permitted to appear for tests or exams.
The school is subsidizing 100% of the computer fees. Parents may pay for the full term in June. Fees may be paid by cheques / debit or Credit card/ o/ on line bank transfer/ cash. Dishonored checks will attract legal and disciplinary action and penal charges should be borne by the issuer/parent. To ensure the child’s total participation please pay the fees on time and avoid embarrassment to you and us. This will ensure a healthy relationship.
If a student is absent for 3 months without sanction of leave and the fees is not paid, his/her name shall be struck off the rolls.
Students may not be allowed to sit for FA/SA unless their fees have been paid in full at the time of Examination/Tests.
- Fees may be changed without prior notice.
- Fees are charged for a full academic year
- The 1st months fee with stationary fees must be paid in full before the new academic year starts.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded nor transferred
- Any refund would be solely at the discretion of the management.
- Total refund would NOT be made
- If the fees are not paid in time the student may not be permitted to write the test or exams. This may lead to lack of attendance which can lead to NO promotion.
- If the child fails to perform academically or socially the school may need to take disciplinary action against the child.
- The parent cannot hold the school liable for taking corrective measures with any student as it is done with the benefit of the child in mind.
- Parents may be rest assured that severe corporal punishment will NOT be used.
- Parents will be called for in case of misbehavior of the student. If the parent does not cooperate the student may be rusticated.
- Parents, please remember that it is important for you to cooperate with the school and the staff.
- Reports have to be signed by the parents whether the child perform well or not. The school is not responsible for the student’s performance
- Tuition does not assure promotion
- The school is not responsible for any child once he/she leaves the school premises.
- The school is not responsible for loss of any valuables worn by the student.