Welcome to the BEST School in Secunderabad ‘Kotwal School’ – Bolaram
CBSE Affiliation no. 130437
Science is Fun
Kotwal School is one of the best (CBSE ) in Secunderabad – Bolaram opposite Rissala baazar Bus Stop is housed on a 2 acre campus (Approx) only 12 KM from Secunderabad Railway Station.
WHY SPORTS FOR CHILDREN?
Children have to be active every day. Physical activity stimulates growth and leads to improved physical and emotional health
Science educators have believed that the laboratory is an important means of instruction in science.
State of the art Computer Lab
Our education has got to be revolutionized. The brain
must be educated through the hand. If I were a poet,
Why KOTWAL SCHOOL
WE ARE DIFFERENT
Kotwal School is the stairway to success. We sow the seed of learning in our classrooms, cultivate and nurture it with our individualized curriculum enabling a lifetime of progress. Our learning capsule will ensure that each student graduating from our school will flourish no matter where.
Learning is an endless road of discovery, challenges, inspirations and curiosity. It never starts and stops at the doors of a classroom. For some it means a path to successful professional careers, for others it is an opportunity to explore both the tangible and intangible secrets of life.
- Our classrooms have plenty of natural light and cross ventilation
- They are equipped with projectors and digitilized boards
- Large Rooms to accomodate 35 students comfortably
- Each class opens into a large safe corridor
Benefits of Yoga for Children
Yoga helps children see the beauty and light within themselves, thereby boosting their self-confidence, allowing them to feel more comfortable with their bodies, and helping them get in touch with who they are inside. A child who learns yoga, mindfulness and relaxation will be developing essential skills for a lifetime of health and wellness in mind, body and spirit.
• Improves mind/body connection
• Encourages a fit and healthy lifestyle
• Promotes an overall sense of well-being
Kotwal School offers a unique IIT-Foundation programme aimed at students of the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th classes. This program focuses on strengthening the students’ conceptual clarity of the fundamentals in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Reasoning.
We also offer Basic Communication Skills and Speed Math classes as part of the course for 7th, 8th and 9th classes. Our course and tests are designed in a way that inculcates the habit of application of concepts thereby paving way for effective learning.
NTSE or National Talent Search Examination:
NTSE is by far the most prestigious of all the talent search examinations conducted in India for school students.
• Syllabus and subjects: NCERT prescribed syllabus covering Science, Maths, Social science and mental ability. General awareness becomes an important factor during interview stages
• Medium of examination: English and Hindi
• Conducting body: SIERT
• How to apply: Forms are available in schools or can be downloaded from the NCERT websites.
Speech & Drama
Drama training has had many titles over the years and has been recognised by such titles as “Speech and Drama”, “Elocution”, “Acting class”, “Drama Workshops” “Stage schools” “Drama Studies”…….
The names and titles do not really matter – what matters is the enjoyment and education that each student should receive from the magic that is drama.
Our school is a vibrant and energetic place where students come to “switch off from the world”, forget about everyday pressures and enjoy themselves and not even realise they are learning and developing artistically, emotionally and psychologically.
Our Results Speak for themselves !
- Vice Provost for Institutional Research, John Hopkins University, Ex Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs, Rice University;
- Associate Dean of Academic Programs, Colorado State University;
- Award winning scholars for development of solar energy education and application, Auburn University;
- Several leading professors, doctors and bankers of Indian origin all over the world.
Our Exclusive features
We are true educators, our legacy encompasses Education, Expertise and Experience, providing par excellence service since 1952.
The entirety of our approach towards the child is developed and designed by persons with a wealth of experience.
- Safe and Secure
- Camera Viewing System
- Hybrid Curriculum
- Caring and maternal teachers
- Highly Qualified Faculty
- Extensive transport facilities
- Sensitive & Humane approach
- Education without discrimination
- Enrichment programs for staff and students
- Community Social Service
Safety & Security
At Kotwal School security is the number one priority. We utilize a child care management system that, not only maintains each family’s billing and payment history. Only authorized members of our staff have access to this sensitive information.
We have a high quality CC cameras and there is a continuous and consistent monitoring of children and staff.
Home work and all important information is sent to the parent by our exclusive SMS facility.
You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.Teach him to aim for success, not perfection and never to give up his right to be wrong, because then he will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with his life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.
Children seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves them free to enjoy themselves as few adults can. The day they begin to fret about the future is the day they have left their childhood behind. One of the happiest things that can happen in life is a happy childhood where we took pleasure in small things even as greater thing crumble.
The Kotwal School experience is a wonderful gift to give your child.